As low as $7.49 per oz over spot!
With 1 oz of .999 fine Silver and a beautiful patriotic design, the Silver American Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States. This Brilliant Uncirculated 2006 coin would be the perfect addition to any Silver Eagle collection!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Minted since 1986, the Silver American Eagle has become the most popular Silver Bullion coin in the United States. Add this 2006 Silver Eagle to your cart today!