These Silver Hexagons were made sometime in the 1980s and due to their age they have become increasingly difficult to obtain. This is a must have for any collector looking to add something unique to their holdings.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds ship in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Features the Liberty Bell and an Eagle in flight, with the weight and purity.
- Reverse: Displays a Balance Scale with the words, “The International Trade Unit”.
- Secondary Market Silver could be perfect, scruffy or somewhere in between.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Trade Units were commonly used in the 1980s as a way to identify that they were a private mint and not associated with the government. Add this unique 1 oz Silver Hexagon to your cart today!