Occasionally we get large lots of Brilliant Uncirculated 90% Silver coins in original bank rolls. This is a great opportunity to buy rolls of 90% Silver in the original, unopened, unsearched bank wrappers from more than 50 years ago! Be assured that all coins in this listing will be dated 1964-P or 1964-D (our choice of mintmarks). No exceptions!
- Approximately 7.23 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed original roll.
- Obverse: Gilroy Roberts' image of John F. Kennedy with the date below.
- Reverse: The Great Seal of the United States with the face value below and "United States of America" above.
- All coins are dated 1964 from the 'P' Philadelphia Mint or 'D' Denver Mint.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Handle your roll of half dollars with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several rolls of 90% Silver Kennedy Halves to your cart today!
Mintmarks will be of our choosing, determined by stock on hand. Additionally, coins may be bright white or feature some toning.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.