|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
This 2011 Silver American Eagle would be an ideal way to fill in any Silver Eagle collection. Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver and features a beautiful, classic design of Lady Liberty draped in an American flag.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Silver Eagles are a great investment tool or an ideal gift, as their metal content and beauty provide enjoyment for anyone. Add the 2011 Silver Eagle to your cart today.