|Metal Content:||0.9675 troy oz|
These vintage coins are a great purchase for those wanting to hold Gold that circulated in the U.S. more than 100 years ago! Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding further collectibility to the MS-63 certification.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-63 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year St. Gaudens Double Eagle coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.