This Gold coin, part of the Isle of Man series, is a rare coin. This is only the second time that APMEX has been able to offer this issue.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Packaged in a plastic flip.
- The privy mark "U" appears to indicate this coin's status as an uncirculated piece.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a Japanese Bobtail cat.
- Guaranteed by the government of the Isle of Man
Display your Gold Cat coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
This is the perfect coin for cat lovers and collectors alike. Add this 1994 Isle of Man 1/10 oz Gold Bobtail Cat coin to your cart today!
The Gold Cat series, which was produced from 1988 through 2012 and features a different cat each year, is very popular with collectors.