As low as $54.99 per coin over spot!
With an iconic design and 1 oz of Gold, the American Gold Eagle combines the best aspects of collectibility and bullion investment appeal, which has made it America’s preferred Gold coin.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive display or gift boxes recommended for this coin, or browse in our Coin Supplies category.
Gold Eagle Coins - Why buy Gold from APMEX?APMEX makes buying Gold online easy with prompt service, convenient access, and competitive pricing on a wide selection of Gold coins, Gold bars and Gold rounds. Call our Account Managers toll free or click on the ”Live Chat” button now to add Gold Eagles to your holdings today! APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can turn to us when it’s time to sell Gold or sell Silver. If you are buying more than $50,000, please call (800) 375-9006.
You should use this stock photograph as an indicator of the quality of the coin(s) you will receive. When buying "Random Years", you can expect to receive dates of our choice.
APMEX stands behind every coin it sells with a satisfaction guarantee.