This 1987 Silver American Eagle is an item you won't want to miss out on to complete any Silver Eagle collection! With 1 oz of pure Silver and a beautiful patriotic design, the Silver Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss your opportunity to own a Silver American Eagle from the second year of issue! Add one to your cart today!