This 1987 Silver American Eagle is an item you won't want to miss out on to complete any Silver Eagle collection! With 1 oz of pure Silver and a beautiful patriotic design, the Silver Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss your opportunity to own a Silver American Eagle from the second year of issue! Add one to your cart today!
Silver American Eagles -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver American Eagles are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy American Silver Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|