Sterling Silver Screw Top Rope Polished Coin Bezel - 40.6 mm
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Customize your jewelry ensemble by adding a 40.6 mm coin to this beautiful Rope Polished Coin Bezel.
- Contains 0.2313 oz actual Silver weight.
- 40.6 mm Rope Polished Bezel in .925 fine Sterling Silver. The screw is silver-plated.
- Includes a bail suitable for hanging from a chain.
- Fits the following coins:
* 1 oz American Silver Eagles
* 1 oz Niue Hawksbill Turtles
* 1 oz Chinese Silver Pandas
* 1 oz Mexican Silver Libertads
* 1 oz Australian Silver Kookaburras
* 1 oz Australian Silver Koalas
- Coin not included.
Shop our wide selection of Silver Chains for adding to your order.
Beautifully display your 1 oz Silver coin with this Silver bezel. Add this elegant 40.6 mm Rope Polished Coin Bezel to your cart today!
Using a standard jeweler's micro flat head screwdriver (1.0 - 1.2 mm or 1/16" size recommended), unscrew the tiny mounting screw at the top of the coin bezel. Once the screw has been removed, delicately open the bezel ever so slightly, just enough so your coin can be slipped into place. To protect your coin, always wear cotton gloves while handling. To prevent the bezel from creasing or bending out of shape, it is very important to handle it with extreme care, making sure not to spread the bezel open too wide.
Once your coin is in place, squeeze the gap of the bezel together tightly and carefully put the mounting screw back into place. Do not over-tighten the screw or it may become stripped, which would render it useless.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.