Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coins
1 oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coin BU (Random Year)
$33.42Add To AutoInvest
Available July 02, 2021
|1 - 24||$34.42|
|25 - 99||$34.12|
|100 - 499||$33.72|
2021 CAN Silver Maple Leaf (25-Coin MD® Premier Tube + PCG...
|1 - 3||$940.50|
|4 - 24||$925.50|
2021 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf (25-Coin MintDirect® Tu...
|1 - 3||$885.50|
|4 - 24||$873.00|
2021 Canada 100-Coin Silver Maple Leaf APMEX Mini Monster ...
|1 - 4||$3,492.00|
2021 Canada 500-Coin Silver Maple Leaf Monster Box (Sealed...
Available July 02, 2021
2011 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf BU
|1 - 24||$36.92|
|25 - 99||$36.42|
|100 - 499||$35.92|
Buy Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coins OnlineFirst minted in 1988 and struck every year since, Maple Leaf coins hold 1 oz of fine Silver. Minted in .9999 fine Silver, they are among the finest of all Silver dollar-size coins. Maple Leafs are gorgeously designed, with attention to every intricate detail. The design has undergone changes that include proof releases, numerous privy marks, holographic enhancements and commemorative variations. However, the essential features of the .9999 fine Silver coin have remained the same since its inception. The obverse of the coin depicts the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, and the reverse of the coin showcases the signature maple leaf so closely associated with Canadian patriotism and reflective of national pride.
The Canadian Silver Maple Leaf's obverse displays the profile of Elizabeth II. There have been three subsequent versions of the Queen's profile:
• 1988 – 1989: Portrait by Arnold Machin.
• 1990 – 2003: Portrait by Dora de Pédery-Hunt.
• 2004 – present: Portrait by Susanna Blunt.
The Royal Canadian Mint's Security FeaturesSince 2015 The Royal Canadian Mint's Bullion DNA program has offered the highest security on the market for any bullion coin. Each bullion coin features a textured maple leaf security privy mark, micro-engraved with laser technology, and is visible only under magnification. Etched within the maple leaf security mark are the two digits indicating the coin's production year. Each micro-engraving is encoded, scanned, and recorded at the mint for future authentication, giving each coin their unique Bullion DNA. Every Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin dated 2018 and later now features MINTSHIELD Surface Protection, the world's only proven technique for significantly reducing the appearance of white spots or "milk spots" on Silver bullion coins.
1 oz Silver Maple Leaf BU Coin Mintage FiguresThe following are the mintage figures for 1 oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf BU coins, which began production in 1988. Mintages for releases after 2015 are undisclosed by The Royal Canadian Mint.
• 1988 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 1,155,931
• 1989 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 3,332,200
• 1990 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 1,708,800
• 1991 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 644,300
• 1992 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 343,800
• 1993 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 1,133,900
• 1994 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 889,946
• 1995 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 326,244
• 1996 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 250,445
• 1997 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 100,970
• 1998 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 591,359
• 1999 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 1,229,442
• 2000 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 403,652
• 2001 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 398,563
• 2002 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 576,196
• 2003 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 684,750
• 2004 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 680,925
• 2005 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 955,694
• 2006 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 2,464,727
• 2007 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 3,526,052
• 2008 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 7,909,161
• 2009 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 9,727,592
• 2010 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 17,799,992
• 2011 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 23,129,966
• 2012 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 18,132,297
• 2013 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 28,222,061
• 2014 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf - 29,245,000
APMEX MintDirect® Premier With PCGS FirstStrike® Canadian Silver Maple Leaf CoinsThis program began with the 2020 Silver Eagles, but has now expanded to include other popular programs from trusted mints worldwide. This partnership with PCGS brings added value to the popular MintDirect® Premier products. MintDirect® Premier products in their sealed packaging will remain eligible for the FirstStrike® designation if submitted to PCGS for grading long after new FirstStrike®-eligible coins are typically gone from the market. Previously, coins had to be stored in sealed monster boxes in secure, PCGS-approved storage locations since before the FirstStrike® deadline to qualify for this designation. Learn more about this exciting partnership.
Buy Silver Maple Leaf Coins Online from APMEXIf you need assistance in figuring out where to buy Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins, or if you should have any issue placing an order for Silver bullion on APMEX.com, we are eager to assist you. Our team of highly trained customer service associates can answer any questions on how to buy Silver, and can be reached by email or telephone, please call (800) 375-9006 or email service@APMEX.com. You can also sell Silver to APMEX by calling our Purchasing team at (800) 514-6318 to speak to one of our representatives or learn more about how to sell Silver to APMEX.
APMEX Customer ReviewsFor 20 years, APMEX has provided customers with an easy shopping experience they can trust. We pride ourselves on transparency and consider every customer review to be valuable feedback. Please take a moment to read our reviews from valued customers on Canadian Silver Maple Leafs and more. We welcome and encourage feedback – each review allows us to improve your Precious Metals buying experience.
Why Buy Physical Gold and Silver from APMEX?When you buy Precious Metals, you are investing in assets that transcend the volatile market. Bullion can play an essential role in a modern portfolio, as it hedges against the uncertainty investors typically find with other common investments, such as stocks and bonds. Gold and Silver can be a game changer for your investment strategy. Explore the benefits of buying Gold and Silver.
Check out what other customers are saying.