2004 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This beautiful and detailed Silver Maple Leaf has a mintage of only 680,925 coins and features the treasured Maple Leaf. Perfect for collecting or adding to your investment portfolio!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II at age 79; a likeness created by Susanna Blunt and first used on Maple Leafs in 2004.
- Reverse: Features one of Canada’s most popular symbols, the Maple Leaf.
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
This classic Maple Leaf design is desired by collectors and investors alike. Add this 2004 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:East Hanover, NJ
Date:May 23, 2014
I purchased this 2004 1 oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coin because of its low mintage but mostly because it was the first year of issue with a likeness of Queen Elizabeth at age 79. As usual for Canadian Maples, this coin is beautifully made and certainly rivals the American Eagle Silver coins.
- Recognized Brand
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.