Silver Bars for Sale from APMEXIf you have been searching for Silver bars, APMEX has a wide selection of bars available to purchase both online and over the phone. We carry Silver bullion from popular mints and in many attractive weights. Each bar of Silver is unique and its quality is guaranteed.
Silver for SaleSilver bars’ uniform size allows them to be easily stacked and stored. You may wonder, “Where can I buy Silver bars?” At APMEX, we stock the largest selection of popular Silver bars from popular mints and manufacturers around the world. We guarantee the quality of all our bars, including our secondary market options.
Track the silver price and find the perfect addition to your collection.
Silver Bar SizesSilver bars come in many different shapes and sizes, and can be pressed or poured. You can buy Silver bars online which are typically .999 or .9999 fine. Silver bar prices vary depending on the size of the bar purchased. The price of a bar of Silver also depends on the Silver spot price at the time of purchase. APMEX carries Silver bars in many popular sizes, including fractional and larger-format options, in addition to the common 1 oz Silver bar.
Silver bars are often selected over Silver bullion coins because of the full readiness of styles, like cast-poured or hand-poured bars, in addition to affordability and various weights. Silver bars often have a lower premium over spot than Silver coins. Investors frequently choose buying Silver bars when purchasing Silver bullion.
Silver Bar MintsSilver bars typically come from private mints. APMEX maintains a close relationship with Silver manufacturers around the world. Most mints make a variety of sizes for Silver bars, ranging from fractional Silver bars to large format Silver bars. APMEX carries a wide variety of Silver bars made by our subsidiaries or partners, including:
• 9Fine Mint Silver Bars: 9FineMint Silver bars combine traditional manufacturing processes with modern packaging. Each bar is cast and features sharp lines for a sleek look. The custom orange and black packaging not only secures your investments, but it is also visually appealing, making these bars easy to display.
• Pioneer Metals Silver Bars: Made in the U.S.A., Pioneer Metals was created for those looking for a no-nonsense way to invest in Silver. The low premiums and unique designs make these cast-poured bars the easy choice for those looking to acquire Silver without the fuss of choosing between hundreds of sovereign coins. This brand is available exclusively at APMEX in a variety of sizes.
• APMEX Stackable Silver Bars: Each of these Silver bars features a raised, textured rim to allow for easy stacking and storing. The APMEXclusive® interlocking ridges were specifically designed to allow you to create a stack of as many 1 oz Silver bars as you like. Whether you buy 2 bars or 200 bars, these APMEX Stackables™ are truly best enjoyed in multiples. This allows you to see, feel and appreciate the innovative production and stacking design.
• Credit Suisse Silver Bars: Backed by the world renowned Credit Suisse Bank of Switzerland, these conveniently sized Silver bars are guaranteed .999 fine.
• Engelhard Silver Bars: The Engelhard name has provided high quality Silver to people all over the world for over 100 years. Engelhard Silver is highly coveted by beginner and experienced investors alike.
• Geiger Silver Bars: Geiger Edelmetalle began its tradition of excellence in 1218 in Leipzig, Germany. Each Geiger Silver bar is meticulously struck to exact specifications and includes many security features to validate the Silver bar's authenticity. Available from 1 oz through 5 kilos, these Geiger Silver Bars provide .999 fine Silver at multiple price points for Silver investors. The precise striking of each Silver bar provides owners with a look and feel that is one of a kind. APMEX carries a wide selection of high quality Geiger Silver bars.
• Johnson Matthey Silver Bars: We carry a selection of Silver bars from Johnson Matthey, a leading Precious Metals refiner and manufacturer. These Silver bars range in size from 1 oz to 100 oz and are .999 fine.
• PAMP Suisse Silver: PAMP Suisse Silver bars are die-struck bars that feature the attractive “Fortuna” portrait common among the company's bullion products. PAMP Suisse Silver Fortuna Bars are guaranteed to be .999 fine.
• The Perth Mint Silver Bars: Silver bars produced by industry leader, The Perth Mint, are guaranteed to contain .999 fine Silver. The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating government mint.
• Royal Canadian Mint Silver Bars: APMEX offers a superb selection of Royal Canadian Mint Silver bars. These bars range in size from 1 oz to 100 oz and are .9999 fine Silver. The Royal Canadian Mint has stamped the exact purity and content directly into each bar for authenticity.
• Valcambi Silver Bars: APMEX is proud to carry a variety of Silver bars from Valcambi, a leading Swiss refiner known for their outstanding craftsmanship. With sizes from 1 gram up to 1 kilo, we carry options for any investor. Valcambi stamps each Silver bar with the weight and purity, so you can be sure you are getting only the highest quality Silver from a reputable, trust-worthy manufacturer.
Silver Bars by ThemeAPMEX can help you celebrate a wide variety of occasions with our themed Silver bars. For special occasions and events all year round, APMEX carries a diverse mix of Silver bars. Perfect for holidays, birthdays and occasions of all kinds, our Silver bars make perfect Silver collectibles or Silver gifts. Whether you are seeking to commemorate an event or congratulate a graduate, Silver is a gift that retains its value and is sure to delight all of the people on your shopping list.
Buy Silver Online from APMEXIf you need assistance in figuring out where to buy Silver bars, or if you should have any issue buying Silver bars on APMEX.com, we are eager to assist you. Our team of highly trained customer service associates can answer any questions on how to buy Silver, and can be reached by email or telephone, please call (800) 375-9006 or email service@APMEX.com. You can also sell Silver to APMEX by calling our Purchasing team at (800) 514-6318 to speak to one of our representatives or learn more about how to sell Silver to APMEX.
APMEX Customer ReviewsFor 20 years, APMEX has provided customers with an easy shopping experience they can trust. We pride ourselves on transparency and consider every customer review to be valuable feedback. Please take a moment to read our reviews from valued customers on Silver bars and more. We welcome and encourage feedback – each review allows us to improve your Precious Metals buying experience.
Check out what other customers are saying.
Learn More About Precious Metals
Buying Precious Metals doesn’t have to be intimidating. Whether you are making a long-term investment or simply admire the beauty of Precious Metals, APMEX provides the tools to help you make the best choice for your portfolio.See All Articles