|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Sold out at the U.S. Mint
- One of the lowest mintage issues of the Silver Eagle series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver and 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver, for a total Silver weight of 2 oz.
- Packaged in a U.S. Mint presentation box with a certificate of authenticity (COA).
- The Silver Eagle features a first-ever enhanced reverse proof finish, adding a unique appearance to the beloved design, and features the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark.
- The Silver Maple features the classic design with Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse and a maple leaf on the reverse, presented in a special modified proof finish.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. Mint and the Royal Canadian Mint.
Don't miss your opportunity to add this limited-mintage set to you collection. Add this Pride of Two Nations 2-coin set to your cart today! Learn more about the Pride of Two Nations 2-coin set here.
Celebrating the close relationship between the United States and Canada, this historic first features the iconic coins of both nations' mints, presented in a limited release set with stunning new finishes. With a limited availability of only 100,000 sets, this ground-breaking release is certain to be an excellent addition to any collection.
In addition to being the first-ever example of the enhanced reverse proof finish, the mintage of the Silver Eagle in this set makes it one of the scarcest Silver Eagle issues ever produced, behind only the 1995-W Silver Eagle and the coins exclusive to the 2011 25th Anniversary set, making it certain to be in high demand among collectors of this series.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 17, 2019
If submitted for grading I am sure each coin would be rated as DCAM70s. Both coins were are really remarkable but I have to give the Silver Eagle an A++ for the beauty of the reverse frosting and the overall appearance of this first of a kind DCAM. However, the Maple Leaf has its own unique beauty derived from the RCM's ability to "float" lettering within the coin. Side by side this is my favorite set of coins I've purchased in decades. Well worth the investment and buy one to keep, you'll want to enjoy them from time to time.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand