- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in display box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Burnished coin features a special satin finish and a "W" mint mark for West Point.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mint mark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Handle your investments with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Historically, burnished coins are minted in lower numbers than even the Proof coins, which enhances their long-term collectible appeal. Add the 2019 Burnished Silver Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.