- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Pride of Two Nations Coin Set features an RCM 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf with a modified proof finish and a U.S. Mint 1 oz Silver American Eagle with an enhanced reverse proof finish. The coin finishes, format, and packaging were made specifically for this limited edition set. Learn more about the Pride of Two Nations 2-Coin Set here!
- Sold out at the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Only 10,000 sets available worldwide, released from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver and 1 oz of .999 fine Silver, for a total Silver weight of 2 troy oz.
- Comes in a sleek, black clamshell box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- The obverse of the Silver Maple Leaf features the classic effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The reverse features a maple leaf on a radial-lined background with a pattern of stars and maple leaves on the perimeter.
- The Silver Eagle features Liberty in full stride with her right hand extended and branches of laurel and oak in her left. The reverse features the heraldic eagle with shield, an olive branch in the right talon and arrows in the left.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Royal Canadian Mint and the United States Mint.
This set is sold out at the Royal Canadian Mint so they will go fast. Add this beautiful Pride of Two Nations Limited Edition Proof Set to your cart today!
The 2019 Pride of Two Nations Limited Edition 2-Coin Set has come together in the best way possible, beautifully rendered while commemorating both Canada's and the United States' nationhood along with coins that capture their rich history, pride and close relationship as neighbors and partners.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.