Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Maple Leaf has been a national symbol of Canada since the 18th century. Features RCM's MintShield™ technology, a breakthrough that significantly reduces the occurrence of milk spots.
- Features RCM's MintShield™ technology, a breakthrough that significantly reduces the occurrence of milk spots.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This box contains 20 tubes of 25 coins each, for a total of 500 oz of Silver.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows an “18” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Canadian government.
The Silver Canadian Maple Leaf is considered one of the most iconic and beloved designs on all bullion coins. Add this 2019 Silver Maple Leaf Monster Box to your cart today!
The 2019 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf features a new form of security though the Royal Canadian Mint’s Bullion DNA program. The Bullion DNA program offers the highest security on the market for any bullion coin. Each bullion coin features a textured maple leaf security privy mark, micro-engraved with laser technology and is visible only under magnification. Etched within the maple leaf security mark are the two digits indicating the coin’s production year. Each micro-engraving is encoded, scanned and recorded at the mint for future authentication giving each coin their unique Bullion DNA.
Bullion DNA authenticates coins by scanning them with a Mint’s proprietary Bullion DNA reader verifying that the micro-engraved security mark is a match to the Royal Canadian Mint’s secure database. This process provides each Silver Maple Leaf coin with the highest security for any coin in the market place. The Royal Canadian Mint’s unique Bullion DNA program authenticates Silver Maple Leaf coins dated 2015 and later. APMEX is a recognized Bullion DNA dealer for trusted RCM products.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 10, 2019
Just received my monster box yesterday. Very happy with the addition to my collection. While the premium is higher than for bars, the premium is lower than for american eagles, and these coins have great security features and are easily recognized in the U.S. Very pleased.
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.