8% Off The Premium
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This Silver Canadian Maple Leaf 500-coin Monster Box is sealed as issued directly from the Royal Canadian Mint. Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins appeal to investors and collectors worldwide for their beauty and .9999 fine purity.
The maple leaf has been Canada's national emblem since the 18th century. MintShield™ technology, which RCM developed, is a game-changing breakthrough that significantly lowers the incidence of milk stains.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This box contains 20 tubes of 25 coins each, for a total of 500 oz of Silver.
- Obverse: Features the year and face value along with the profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Shows the classic Canadian maple leaf design in addition to the weight and purity. This new micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark displays an “22” when magnified.
- This special radial line background was precisely created by the Royal Canadian Mint on their master die to make a unique light diffracting pattern that provides an additional measure of security.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
The Silver Canadian Maple Leaf is loved by investors and collectors worldwide. Add a 2022 Silver Maple Leaf Monster Box to your cart today!
Silver Maple Leaf Series
Canadian Silver Maple bullion coins are notable for having a very high proportion of pure Silver. The valuable combination, complemented by the gleaming surface, makes these Canadian coins particularly appealing to the eye. First produced in 1988, there have been several commemorative designs, but the Canadian maple leaf has always remained at the center. On different series issued by the Royal Canadian Mint, the coin comes in a variety of weights. However, their fine Silver content remains consistent.
The Royal Canadian Mint's Security Features
Since 2015, The Royal Canadian Mint's Bullion DNA initiative has offered the most secure bullion coin on the market. Each bullion coin is given a textured maple leaf security privy mark that is micro-engraved with laser technology and can only be seen under magnification. The two digits representing the year of manufacture are etched into the maple leaf, enabling the authenticity of a coin to be verified at a glance.
MINTSHIELD Surface Protection, the world's first and only demonstrated method for considerably reducing the appearance of white spots or "milk spots" on Silver bullion coins, is now applied to all Canadian Silver Maple Leaf bullion coins dated 2018 and later.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.