Great $8 Continental Currency note dated February 26, 1777. This pretty note grades Extremely Fine.
- A great piece of history in this Continental Currency Note, dated February 26, 1777.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- The denomination is 8 Spanish Milled Dollars.
- This note is in Extremely Fine condition.
- Printed by Hall and Sellers of Philadelphia. That firm was formerly known as Benjamin Franklin and Hall.
- There are some pieces of mica mixed into the paper to deter counterfeiting that are visible on this note.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this $8.00 Continental Currency Note to your cart today!