|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
This 1922-S Peace Dollar is graded and guaranteed as being MS-63 by PCGS. The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after World War I, with a beautiful design by Anthony de Francisci that makes the Peace Silver Dollar highly collectible.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation ensures the MS-63 grade of this Peace Dollar.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown while her hair blows in the breeze.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath the eagle.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Protect and display your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Peace Dollar represents a time in history when peacetime was being embraced by the entire nation. Add this 1922-S Peace Dollar to your cart today!