This 1922-S Peace Dollar is graded and guaranteed as being MS-63 by PCGS. The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after World War I, with a beautiful design by Anthony de Francisci that makes the Peace Silver Dollar highly collectible.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation ensures the MS-63 grade of this Peace Dollar.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown while her hair blows in the breeze.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath the eagle.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Protect and display your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Peace Dollar represents a time in history when peacetime was being embraced by the entire nation. Add this 1922-S Peace Dollar to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|