1 oz Silver American Eagle BU (Random Year)
As low as $5.49 per coin over spot!
With 1 oz of pure U.S. Silver and a beautiful patriotic design, the Silver American Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 1-ounce Silver Eagles are packaged in plastic tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other Silver Eagles will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Random year - includes only 1 oz Silver Eagle coins no longer in production (1986 - 2014). You will not receive the current year of mintage in your order.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Attractive and patriotic, the Silver Eagle is the most popular Silver investment coin in the U.S. Add the 1 oz Silver American Eagle to your cart today.
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing from 1986 to 2014 and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Silver American Eagles -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver American Eagles are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy American Silver Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|