1/4 oz Gold American Eagle BU (Random Year)
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
Since its introduction in 1986, the Gold Eagle series has become America’s preferred Gold bullion coin. With its iconic design in a more affordable 1/4 oz of Gold, this fractional Gold Eagle is ideal for investors and collectors alike.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing back behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding attractive display or gift boxes recommended for this coin.
The 1/4 oz Brilliant Uncirculated Gold Eagle is always in high demand because fractional Gold Eagles make for an easy way to own the beautiful Gold American Eagle design at a lower price point. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today.