As low as $4.09 per coin over spot!
In 2015, the Perth Mint celebrates 25 years of the Australian Kookaburra bullion coin series by featuring the original coin design from 1990. These coins have a mintage cap of 500,000 coins, adding more collectibility to their .999 fine Silver appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Reverse: Depicts an adult Kookaburra sitting on a tree stump surrounded by eucalyptus leaves and a fern. Also includes the purity of the coin and the dates 1990-2015.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The 2015 Silver Kookaburra not only features a classic design, they are also produced in limited mintages creating a great collectible opportunity. Add the 2015 1 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Australian Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P25 - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|