1990 Australia 1 oz Silver Kookaburra BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Silver Kookaburras are ideal for both investors and collectors, with .999 fine Silver content and a yearly changing design that always centers on the unique Australian kookaburra.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a roll.
- Obverse: Displays the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra perched on a tree stump, designed by Dr. Stuart Devlin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The limited 300,000 coin mintage means these coins are becoming harder to find. Add the 1990 Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Build Your Investment Strategy
Some of the most popular series available at APMEX show a history of increasing in value over time. These are often items that have a limited mintage, have received a high grade from a third-party grading service or carry a unique label, all of which add greater potential appreciation to your investment portfolio.Learn More
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.