2020 Eagles Sweepstakes
To kick off the 2020 Gold and Silver Eagle pre-sale, APMEX is giving our customers a chance to win! From November 11 through December 9, 2019, we will be giving away a different 2020 American Eagle prize each week. Pre-ordering any 2020 Gold or Silver Eagle earns an automatic entry, so check back each week to see what you could win.Shop Now
Direct From The U.S. Mint
The U.S. Mint does not sell bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to a handful of authorized purchasers, like APMEX, who then sell the coins to the public. APMEX is one of few dealers who are authorized to purchase all four Precious Metals from the U.S. Mint, allowing us to receive our coins and send them to our customers before many other retailers. Pre-order 2020 Gold and Silver Eagles from APMEX and be among the first to receive yours.Shop Now
APMEX MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike®
In a historic first, APMEX has partnered with PCGS, one of the most trusted names in numismatics, to add yet more value to the popular MintDirect® Premier program for 2020 Silver Eagles. After carefully vetting the APMEX MintDirect® Premier process, PCGS stands behind APMEX’s guarantee that these coins were shipped from the mint within the first 30 days. As a result, any 2020 MintDirect® Premier Silver Eagles submitted to PCGS for certification will meet the strict requirements to qualify for the highly desirable FirstStrike® designation.Learn More
Week 4: 2020 PCGS First Day of Issue 1 oz Gold Eagle
Last chance to win! Purchase any 2020 American Eagle product now through December 9 and be automatically entered to win one 2020 PCGS First Day of Issue 1 oz Gold Eagle. See official rules for details. Winner will be notified the week of December 16.Enter Now
Week 3: APMEX MintDirect® Premier Gold Eagles
Week three of our 2020 Eagles Sweepstakes gives APMEX customers a chance to win 40 certified Silver American Eagles. From all eligible purchases made now through December 2, ONE winner will be selected to receive 40 PCGS First Day of Issue MS-70 2020 Silver Eagles. See official rules for details. Winner will be notified the week of December 16.
Week 2: APMEX MintDirect® Premier Gold Eagles
Customers who purchase any 2020 American Eagle product now through November 25 will be automatically entered to win! For week two, there will be four separate winners. Each has a chance to receive one of the following: 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz or 1 oz 2020 Gold Eagle in MintDirect® Premier packaging. See official rules for details. Winner will be notified the week of December 16.
Week 1: APMEX MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike® Silver American Eagles
For the first week of the 2020 Eagles Sweepstakes, APMEX is giving away the first-ever Mini Monster Box of 2020 APMEX MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike® Silver American Eagles. This 100-coin prize is valued at approximately $2,200. See official rules for details. Winner will be notified the week of December 16.
Exclusive APMEX Swag Packs
In addition to unique offers throughout the month, APMEX is also giving away 200 swag packs. Each swag pack includes a variety of APMEX-branded items, from handy sticky notes to our useful multi-tool. All winners will be notified the week of December 16.
The APMEX 2020 Eagle Sweepstakes Official Rules
SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO ALL PERSONS WHO ARE LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS AND ARE AGE 21 OR OLDER. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SWEEPSTAKES STARTS NOVEMBER 11, 2019 AND ENDS DECEMBER 9, 2019, AT MIDNIGHT (EST).
1. During each week of the APMEX 2020 Eagles Sweepstakes (the “Contest”), APMEX will offer a different 2020 Gold or Silver Eagle prize. In addition, APMEX will give away 200 swag packs during the promotional period.
2. How to Enter:
No purchase is required to participate in the Contest.
Beginning NOVEMBER 11, 2019, when a person pre-orders any 2020 Gold Eagle or 2019 Silver Eagle through www.APMEX.com, or orders these products from APMEX by telephone, they will automatically be entered into the Contest. Purchases made on eBay do not qualify for entry into the Contest. However, no purchase is required to enter, so in lieu of pre-ordering any 2020 Gold or Silver Eagle product, you may fill out this online entry form, providing your name, phone number and a valid email address. You may also send us a 3”x 5” note card with this information. Mail-in entries must be received no later than DECEMBER 9, 2019. One online entry or mail-in entry per household. All entrant-provided email addresses may be collected by APMEX for promotional use. Send your entry to:2020 Eagle Sweepstakes
226 Dean A. McGee Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
APMEX will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected entries. The Prize will be selected at random from all eligible entries. Except as provided in Rules 7 and 8, the Contest is open to all persons who are 21 years of age or older and are legal residents of the United States and are currently residing in the United States.
3. The winners will be notified the week of December 16, 2019, chosen from among all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by telephone or email. Return of any Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification of that winner and the selection of another winner by APMEX.
4.APMEX is entitled to make all decisions with respect to the application and/or the interpretation of these rules and the conduct of the Contest. Any decision of APMEX relating to the interpretation or application of these rules or the conduct of the Contest shall be final.
5. Prizes may be taxable by the Internal Revenue Service and other tax authorities. The winner will be responsible for taxes payable to the Internal Revenue Service or any other tax authority. APMEX is not liable for any such taxes.
6. The Prize consists of several winners each week, winning one of the pre-selected weekly products. The value of each prize will vary. Each Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize and specifically excludes anything else.
7. The Contest is open to all individuals age 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of APMEX, their subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, or partners and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children), and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible. If it is found that a person who does not meet the eligibility criteria set forth in these rules has submitted an entry, that entry will be deemed ineligible and the person will not be eligible to receive the Prize.
8. The Contest is not open to residents residing outside of the United States. The Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and is void where restricted, taxed or prohibited by law.
9. APMEX reserves the right to disqualify any entries for any error in the transmission of online entries.
10. No substitution or transfer of the Prize is permitted, except that APMEX reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or lesser value in the event that the Prize is unavailable.
11. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission to APMEX to use a winner's first name, state of residence and/or likeness for any promotional, advertising or Internet usage for an indefinite period without further compensation unless prohibited by law. All materials are the sole property of APMEX and will not be returned.
12. By accepting a Prize, the winner agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless APMEX and their respective directors, officers, agents, employees, affiliates and assigns, from and against any and all claims, loss, expense, damage and/or liability, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees arising from, or in connection with, the Contest and the use or non-use of the Prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the APMEX 2019 Eagles Sweepstakes or use of the Prize.
13. By participating in the APMEX 2020 Eagles Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and any interpretation or application thereof by APMEX.
14. APMEX reserves the right to change the Official Rules or terminate the Contest without notice. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned (including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering or unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest), APMEX reserves the right at their individual sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
15. APMEX shall not be responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the Prize.
16. A winner’s list will be available by sending a request to: APMEX – APMEX Eagle Sweepstakes Winners List, 226 Dean A. McGee Ave., Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73102. All requests for the winners list must be received by DECEMBER 9, 2019.
17. This Contest is sponsored by APMEX, Inc., 226 Dean A. McGee Ave., Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73102.