You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a roll.
- Obverse: Displays the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra perched on a tree branch, designed by John Bergdahl.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These coins have a limited mintage of just 500,000, which means they are becoming difficult to find. Add this 1992 1 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
98% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Just another Hoosier
Date:Oct 15, 2021
I decided to collect all the Kookaburras and grabbed the first three (‘90-‘92). Based on pictures, I didn’t think I’d like the early designs as much as later years, but that did not end up being true. I really like these coins and can clearly see why the series is so popular.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Sep 21, 2013
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.