Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Silver Kookaburra is extremely popular with investors and collectors as the design changes each year always featuring a Kookaburra, which is a native bird to Australia. This coin offers a low mintage of only 103,119 coins making it highly collectible.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiple of 20 come in a roll. Individual coins come packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a laughing kookaburra perched on a wooden fence, designed by Louise Pinder.
- Guaranteed by the Perth Mint.
Display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Silver Kookaburra not only features a classic design, they are also produced in limited mintages creating a great collectible opportunity. Add the 1998 1 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.