- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar is sealed in protective packaging.
- The Year of the Rooster comes around once every 12 years and these bars are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: Features a rooster along with the Chinese character for rooster, "Year of the Rooster" in English and Chinese, and the date.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Rooster with weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Add this 5 oz Silver Year of the Rooster bar to your cart today!
Those born under the Year of the Rooster are said to be observant, hardworking, resourceful, talented and courageous individuals. APMEX Lunar Silver bars make a perfect gift for anyone born under the Year of the Rooster (1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005 and 2017).
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 12, 2016
These bars are nice for collecting. A good size for storing and observing the clarity in the design. You need something good to store them in . The plastic they're shipped in is good for that,shipping!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.