Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe Chinese Panda is a cherished coin that is enjoyed around the world. Chinese Pandas are one of the few bullion coins to change designs each year, adding collectible appeal on top of the Precious Metal content.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes sealed in original plastic from the mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a panda and its young sitting next to bamboo, with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
Display your Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin is in high demand around the world due to its numismatic value. Add the 1996 Silver Panda coin to your portfolio today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.