1996 Mexico 1 oz Silver Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsSilver Mexican Libertads have incredibly low mintages for Bullion Coins and their newer design is second to none. The mintage of 300,000 coins is a much lower mintage than the 1996 American Silver Eagle!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your Silver Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
Add this 1996 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 18, 2015
Date:Mar 22, 2012
I only Keep silver in Mexican currency because of its beauty! needless to say if you have this coin...you probably love it. it is amazing and the Mexican eagle is second to none!! 300,000 means there isn't many of them. same 1996 silver eagle mintage is 3,603,386 !!!
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.