1999 Mexico 1 oz Silver Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Silver Mexican Libertads have incredibly low mintages for bullion coins, and their newer design is second to none. This issue has the second lowest mintage of only 95,000 coins!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your Silver Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
Add this popular 1999 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Date:Jan 14, 2017
WOW What a beautiful shining coin. Actually got two in the mail today from Apmex. They were better than I could ever imagine. Really BU condition and can't wait to get these beauties graded. As expected a great set of coins from Apmex and I have no complaints but only a very small suggestion. I think coins like these should be sent in capsules instead of flips but they arrived safely and I am totally satisfied. Thank you again Apmex for these low mintage Libertads
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.