2005 Australia 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Rooster BU (Series I)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This 10th release in the first Australian Lunar Series features the Year of the Rooster. The beloved design features a rooster standing proudly crowing at the sun, and the low mintage of just 18,220 coins adds collectibility to the .9999 fine Gold appeal.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II along with face value.
- Reverse: Features a rooster standing proudly crowing at the sun amid a rock with grass growing from underneath. The Chinese character for "rooster" appears in front of the rooster with the weight and purity below.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Display your Gold Lunar coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Add this 1/20 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
It is believed that those born under the influence of the rooster (1909, 1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993 and 2005) are led by and find success by following their instincts.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.