- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Just like the widespread maple, the Canada goose is another icon that’s found from coast to coast, even flying as far north as the Arctic during the summer.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This coin is presented in a maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Limited mintage of only 22,000 coins.
- Obverse: The effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II appears in the middle of the leaf.
- Reverse: Two Canada geese and a maple leaf come together seamlessly in this clever design that takes full advantage of the coin’s unique sculpted shape to position two geese within the lobes of the leaf. Every detail of the geese is visible, from the beautiful plumage of their wings to their signature white cheeks.
- A stunning, one-of-a-kind addition to any collection.
This coin exemplifies the Royal Canadian Mint’s continuing spirit of innovation, along with the remarkable craftsmanship and artistry for which it is internationally renowned. Add this 1/2 oz Silver Proof Maple Leaf Silhouette coin to your cart today!
The dies used for this coin necessitated an exacting minting process, including the use of specialized equipment to shape the dies.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 20, 2020
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.