Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 2-ounce Silver coin features an amazing underwater image that is backlit when ultraviolet light hits its multiple layers of glow-in-the-dark overprint.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint.
- Limited mintage of only 4,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The image presents the underwater scene as viewed from a deep water reef, looking up toward the turquoise waters of the surface. The brightly colored marine life includes a large Atolla jellyfish, several yelloweye rockfish, and a highfin dragonfish swimming among and above soft and hard corals and other vertebrate and invertebrate organisms along the upward-curving sea floor.
- The beautiful scene takes on an entirely new life, however, when illuminated under a black light. As the rocky background fades to darkness, the bioluminescence of many of the species is revealed, glowing in blues, greens, pinks, and oranges. The coin ships with an ultraviolet flashlight.
With a mintage limited to only 4,000 and a highly desirable reverse design, this coin is sure to sell out quickly. Add this coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.