Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
African elephants are the largest and heaviest land animal on the earth with no known natural predators once they reach adulthood. This majestic animal graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes yearly making it desirable by both collectors and investors.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- All coins will be in protective plastic capsules.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 200 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a majestic elephant with his trunk in the air, walking across the Serengeti. In the background is a native grass hut next to a coconut tree with a glimpse of the sun rising above.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Handle your 2 oz Silver Elephants with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2017 2 oz Silver Somalian Elephant coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Jersey City, NJ
Date:Apr 21, 2017
I love how this 2 oz coin is less thick than other 2 oz silver coins, yet the coin surface is larger making it easier to see the details on the surface of the coin. My favorite coin in my collection so far. Even like it better than the Queens Beasts 2 oz coin.
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.