- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
This magnificent Proof Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2016 1/20 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 1, 2017
Did I say magnificent? I meant where's my magifying glass..haha..be prepared for how tiny this coin is if you've never gotten one. Nevertheless, it all adds up and these can be really rare in time. I like it
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.