2 oz Silver UHR Round - American Music Icon Series: Buddy Holly
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsFirst Release in the American Music Icons Series! This coin features the iconic Buddy Holly. Holly was known for his unique style in clothing, his horn rimmed glasses and his original songs such as "Peggy Sue" that helped shape American rock and roll.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds ship in plastic bags. Quantities of 10 or more ship in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Buddy Holly signing into a microphone and playing an electric guitar. Buddy Holly is wearing his iconic glasses and suit. Musical notes appear in the proof-like field with the inscriptions “BUDDY HOLLY”, “1936-1959”, and “NOT FADE AWAY”.
- Reverse: Features his signature superimposed over his horn rimmed glasses, and a stream of musical notes. The inscriptions “AMERICAN MUSIC ICONS”, “2 TROY OUNCES”, “999 FINE SILVER”,
- Weight and purity guaranteed by APMEX.
Protect your Silver round by adding cotton gloves to your order.
Buddy Holly will always be known for his influence on the American rock and roll culture. Collect this Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee by adding this 2 oz Silver Buddy Holly high relief round to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
This is such an amazing series, I love the first one so much!! I bought 2 already, one to share with my parents!!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Generic Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.