- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $25 face value are also shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Graded Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Platinum American Eagle is one of the most iconic Platinum coins in the world. Add this certified 2002 1/4 oz Platinum Eagle to your cart today!
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 26, 2015
Instead of parallel to the surfaces of the coin holder, the coin is placed at an angle, which makes me wonder if coin has shifted inside the holder after certification. It is a beautiful coin despite of the misplacement.
- Recognized Brand
Merchant response: We're sorry that your coin wasn't correct in the holder. Give us a chance to make this right. Our customer service team has bee contacted and they should be reaching out to you soon to offer you an exchange at no cost and little effort to you.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.