2017 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Lunar Rooster Privy BU
As low as $5.99 per coin over spot!
The popular Silver Maple Leaf design gains even more unique beauty with the lunar rooster privy mark, celebrating 2017 as the Year of the Rooster. Annual mintages of these beautiful coins have been 50,000 coins but the mintage for 2017 is capped at 100,000 coins, although it's quite possible the final mintage falls well short of 100,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver in a Reverse Proof finish.
- Coin comes in protective plastic. Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 come in sealed mint boxes.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Displays a detailed single maple leaf and the Silver purity. To the left of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of a Rooster.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Add this collectible or perfect gift to your cart today!
The Silver Maple Privy coins from the RCM have proved to be extremely popular over the years and many see the appeal in the limited mintage and brilliant reverse proof finish. This adds to their collectibility.