- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsA new design from the Royal Canadian Mint, this 1 oz Silver coin showcases a series of images representing the Five Blessings of traditional Chinese culture. In Chinese tradition, the Five Blessings encompass all aspects of life.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver. Note that these coins have been known to show light spotting while in the sealed plastic packaging, but are still considered BU coins.
- Individual coins come in sealed protective plastic from the mint. Multiples of 10 come in sealed protective plastic sheets, if available.
- Obverse: Features a likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by artist Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Showcases a symbol for each of the Five Blessings: a bat for happiness, a deer for career success, cranes for long life, a magpie for joy and the Chinese character for a wish of good fortune.
Protect your investment by adding cotton gloves to your order.
This Silver coin is a great purchase for any lover of Silver or Chinese culture. Add this 1 oz Silver $5 Five Blessings coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
The detail and finish of these coins are awesome. What can I say, I love everything that comes out of the Royal Canadian Mint!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.