- Product Details
Product DetailsThe second of the 12-coin "O Canada" series was designed by Canadian artist Pierre Leduc and features a portrait of a beaver felling a birch tree.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes only in a plastic capsule without a box or a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 40,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a beaver chopping at the birch trunk with his prominent incisors.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 2013 Canada 1/2 oz Silver Beaver coin to your cart today!
The beaver, viewed from the front with its head turned toward the right side of the coin, rises from the hard work of chopping at the birch trunk with its prominent incisors. Its two clawed forepaws and webbed hind paws are visible, and its tail is partially visible as it counterbalances the beaver’s weight from behind. The birch trunk, sufficiently chopped, has just begun the process of falling, the wood chips resulting from the beaver’s industrious task scattered at the nearly felled tree’s base.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.