- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a U.S. Mint issued box with certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge with year 2001 at the bottom edge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mint mark is below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to benefit from the inflationary-hedging properties of Silver, while also adding the prospect of additional numismatic value. Add the Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
95% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Amateur Collector
Date:Nov 25, 2020
Posted By:Bob the builder
Date:Jul 15, 2014
Bought coin because birth year of my youngest son, also bought same coins for my other kids birth years. The coins are as advertised and appear to be directly from the US mint and same quality from them.
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.