- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin comes packaged in the United States Mint Box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge with year 1997 at the bottom edge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. A "P" mint mark has been struck representing the Philadelphia Mint.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to benefit from the inflationary-hedging properties of Silver, while also adding the prospect of additional numismatic value. Add this 1997-P Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 26, 2014
I expected the proof coins I've received to have been handled, as I would if I were looking to grade many coins, I would make sure the proof coins I resold were clear of finger prints and the case wasn't showing scratches. Other than this issue on the last 5 proof coins I purchased I'm happy with the service and delivery of all products I've received from APMEX
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.