- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a U.S. Mint issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge with year 1996 at the bottom edge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The Philadelphia Mint's "P" mint mark is below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to benefit from the inflationary-hedging properties of Silver, while also adding the prospect of additional numismatic value. Add the Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 5, 2014
I was lucky to buy this lowest mintage 1996-P when I did. Should have bought more. You always think they will be there for ever then they are unavailable for years. What a coin.
- Rarest Mintage Proof
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.