1991 1 oz Silver American Eagle BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsWith 1 oz of pure Silver and a beautiful patriotic design, the Silver American Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States. These 1991 American Silver Eagles are perfect to complete any Silver Eagle collection.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 or more coins are packaged in a mint tube. 500 or more coins are packaged in Monster Boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your American Silver Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
Recognized worldwide for their patriotic design and U.S. Mint backing, the American Silver Eagle is a great addition to any investment portfolio. Add the 1991 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Lavender Lady
Date:May 25, 2017
Posted By:Matt B
Date:Dec 22, 2016
It was bound to happen. Finally received a sub par coin from APMEX. My 1991 Silver Eagle is pretty severely discolored on the face side. Not happy with this coin at all.
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: Per our satisfaction guarantee, our Post Shipment department will contact you shortly to offer an exchange.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.