- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin comes packaged in a United States Mint Box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge with year 1988 at the bottom edge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. An "S" mint mark has been struck representing the San Francisco Mint.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to benefit from the inflationary-hedging properties of Silver, while also adding the prospect of additional numismatic value. Add the 1988 Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
96% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:APMEx fan
Date:May 20, 2017
Posted By:greg hawke
Date:Oct 29, 2015
some silver eagle proofs appear to have been switched out andare replaced with problem ones in secondary market coins.I have sold 2 problem proof silver eagles from your co. and took a chance on buying another one from apmex and then was successful the second time around. example: two 1988s silver eagles one was bad ,the repacemint was great. fuzzy surfaces.
- Attractive Design
- Common (higher mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.