1871-2014 Great Britain Gold 1/2 Sovereign Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Great Britain first minted Gold 1/2 Sovereigns in 1544 during the reign of King Henry VIII. They were continued from 1817-1937, and not issued again until 1980, but have continued to be popular amongst Gold investors worldwide.
- Contains .1177 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each half sovereign will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the reigning monarch at the time the coin was struck.
- Reverse: Most dates have a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci. Some from Queen Victoria's reign feature a crowned shield.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint and other Commonwealth Mints.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Containing .1177 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold British Half Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold British half sovereign Gold coins to your cart today!
Dates and monarchs will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 6, 2018
Got it when there was dip + a promotion - couldn't have been better. The coin was avg circulated and to hold the piece of history which is close to 80 years old is awesome.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.