- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the denomination and year.
- Reverse: Displays one of Canada's most popular symbols, the maple leaf, as well as the weight and purity of the Silver bullion coin.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
The beloved Silver Maple Leaf has been in production since 1988 and provides investors the opportunity to collect each year. Add this popular Silver coin to your cart today!
95% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 16, 2015
Posted By:Cdn Duke
Date:Apr 9, 2015
From:Ft Worth, TX
Date:Feb 13, 2015
I bought this coin because it is the key date for a renowned coin from a highly reputable mint. My only Issue is that the price decreased right after I bought the coin, and this decrease had nothing to do with the spot price.
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.