- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the denomination and year.
- Reverse: Displays one of Canada's most popular symbols, the maple leaf, as well as the weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
The beloved Silver Maple Leaf has been in production since 1988 and provides investors the opportunity to collect each year. Add this popular Silver coin to your cart today!
96% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:W. Bill
Date:Jan 14, 2019
Posted By:Mr V. buying precious metals
Date:Oct 26, 2016
How I wish I had bought the '97's before they were snapped up (lowest mintage of the series). Great coin though as I grew up on the Canadian border at NYS. Most are unknowing it is a red maple leaf on the coin does not make maple syrup, it is the sugar maple for that endeavor. I bought 160 of these anyway as I think a good hedge of what our economy is about to become. Precious metals are always a good bet, just in case.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Recognized Brand
Date:Apr 16, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.