Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an image of a beagle standing in grass along with the Chinese character for ‘dog’.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Dog coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add the Brilliant Uncirculated 2006 Australia 1/10 oz Gold Year of the Dog coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 21, 2017
As with any coin I have purchased from APMEX, the quality is superb. It's as if it came from a fresh mint roll. No scratches on capsule and the coin looks as if it could grade a 70.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.