- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- All coins contain 1/10 oz of Gold.
- Coins dated 1988 to 1996 are .999 fine Gold. Coins dated 1997 to 2012 are .9999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well the year.
- Reverse: Varies by year featuring a different cat breed each year, along with weight and face value.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Isle of Man government.
Display your Gold Cat coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this highly collectible Isle of Man 1/10 oz Gold Cat coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.