Isle of Man 1/10 oz Gold Cat BU/Proof (Random)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
In 1988, the Isle of Man began issuing a Gold crown honoring a specific breed of cat each year. This series has found favor with cat lovers and coin collectors alike.
- All coins contain 1/10 oz of Gold.
- Coins dated 1988 to 1996 are .999 fine Gold. Coins dated 1997 to 2012 are .9999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well the year.
- Reverse: Varies by year featuring a different cat breed each year, along with weight and face value.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Isle of Man government.
Display your Gold Cat coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this highly collectible Isle of Man 1/10 oz Gold Cat coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.